conspiracy? or coincidence??

ok... you gotta leave me some personality to talk to....where did ya'll all go??

i know if one leaves the others do too.....that whole one body thing..

Let's see ... if Hertz is the host, then it's what... six hours ahead of here, or is it eight? He might be at dinner or off to dreamland.

If it's Avis, we don't know from where he hails ... then again, that could be where the cloven hoofs come from. Think his momma was Rosemary. And if that's the case, then we may never see hide nor hair of any of them again ... 'cept me and you, Raven, as we can conjur them.

If scoob is the host, then he's young and hip and out of school, so he's napping so he can stay up late tonight chasing chicks and snapping photos.

If JonMikal is the host, then ... .well .... who knows what evil lurks ... ONLY THE SHADOW KNOWS!

Then again, as I am a figment of your imagination (thank god you didn't call me Brittany), the rest could be a figment of your imagination, as well ...

(in true Madagascar Penguin style ) ..... you didn't see aaaaaannnnyyyyything ..............

:crazy:

i dont know what to say...........im lost for words.
And if i keep reading this, ill maybe lose my sanity too. But ill risk that, this is too much fun to read

ok, britn.. wait, i mean sybil.... nope nope,, i mean anicole...

if we go with your thinking, and who is to say if avis hails anywhere....( can i get a hail yeah??) and hertz and jonmikal are both the hosts, like me and you are both hosts...( well hostess..with the most-est...)
then the blue pigeons fly south in winters freezing temps....
** rubs head* * sorry, i think i got a flash of double aught spy kicking in...let me replace my battereis.... ( not those batteries, silly people...mind outta the gutter, if you please...)

ok... so... we are dealing with two entities, right??? two entities...and a partridge in a pear tree.......sing it with me, now...err.....

so in truth, there is a scoob...and an avis... but no real hertz or jonmikal...

hmmmmmm.......could be on to something....

JonMikal said:
free style baaaaby!

when i have to dress up...thong :mrgreen:

:taped sh:

:drunk: i just got a visual.... but i dont know if its of hertz with a thong or jonmikal..."freestyle??" thinking you done went commando...

dont know what i would have done if you said pink lace..... :puke:

that must just be hertz.....;)

aprilraven said:
ok, britn.. wait, i mean sybil.... nope nope,, i mean anicole...

if we go with your thinking, and who is to say if avis hails anywhere....( can i get a hail yeah??) and hertz and jonmikal are both the hosts, like me and you are both hosts...( well hostess..with the most-est...)
then the blue pigeons fly south in winters freezing temps....
** rubs head* * sorry, i think i got a flash of double aught spy kicking in...let me replace my battereis.... ( not those batteries, silly people...mind outta the gutter, if you please...)

ok... so... we are dealing with two entities, right??? two entities...and a partridge in a pear tree.......sing it with me, now...err.....

so in truth, there is a scoob...and an avis... but no real hertz or jonmikal...

hmmmmmm.......could be on to something....

first off, doenoe, don't fight it. Just relaaaaaxxxx. You'll hardly notice the sting.

so, lemme get this straight, scoob lives in a pear tree as a figment in pink lace and avis is on something that only the shadow knows .... and JonMikal changed the words to Tom Petty's Free Falling to Free Ba... oh, wait ... umm ... :crazy:

Nurse!! Nurse ... is it time for my afternoon Lithium??

anicole said:
and JonMikal changed the words to Tom Petty's Free Falling to Free Ba... oh, wait ... umm ... :crazy:

i just keep hearing seinfelds kramer saying " i'm out there jerry, and loving it.."

jonmikals new title should be " out there and lovin' it!!"

ask avis, if hertz could get scoob to tell jonmikal that....so he can change it..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back