What's new

construction destruction

Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
DFW, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0036copy.jpg
 
Beautiful sky. The one I see out of my window this morning looks much the same :D. Interesting angle, too! A tiny move to the left so that the top of the crane would not merge with one of the reinforcements would have been my own choice, had I been in your position.
 
Beautiful sky. The one I see out of my window this morning looks much the same :D. Interesting angle, too! A tiny move to the left so that the top of the crane would not merge with one of the reinforcements would have been my own choice, had I been in your position.

thanks alot, i may go shoot it again today, thanks for the info
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom