What's new

Constructive Criticism?

Mango17

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am an aspiring photographer. I love doing up-close shots and pictures of pets. Can you guys critique my pictures? I am a total newbie to all of this, so I realize that my pictures aren't that great. How can I make them better? Also suggesstions for a new lense? Im using a Nikon d40 with a 18-55mm lense.

Flickr: Megan Lively's Photostream
 
Last edited:
Hmmm... I think you're dog is possessed. :)

Nice shots though.

You will get better results if you post a couple of yopur photos on this site. Here is a link that tells you how to post your flickr pics here....
 
Haha just very focused on the treat that was in my hand.
 
post some of the pics cuz im too lazy to create a new tab and go back and forth.
 
The pictures are not bad. Maybe try getting low and on his level some more. The only other thing I can really say is that you need a cuter dog.
 
some nice shots. intentionally added vignetting? or just from the lens? i like it.
 
Haha shes cute the way she is! Thanks for the replies, yes I added vignetting
 
My daughter said she looks like a gremlin on drugs. She's a wildly intese looking dog. Get down to her level and let us see some more. I love the one that looks like she's smiling.
 
Thanks, yeah she was really hyper today! I couldn't get down on her level without her getting way too close to the camera or jumping up on me haha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom