Contains 0% REAL FRUIT!!

Excellent concepts, excellent execution. Actually, I love the first for the mythology, and the second for its frank realism. Photography is excellent in both. Hmmm. Don't think I've use three "excellents" in a single post until this one. so, Excellent! :mrgreen:

Great pictures! Really! I wish I'm that creative and patient!

Good job and a great theme!

Majority of people just eat everything and don't ask any questions. I like to know what I eat and I eat pretty healthy, I think ;)

This is also exactly why I've always refused to eat today's version of "margarine." Vegetable oil spread? Gross, no thanks! The stuff is actually *imitation* margarine, a even-further chemicalized process than the ORIGINAL margarine was. And since margarine is, in itself, imitation butter, that makes the veggie oil spread Imitation Imitation Butter.
Just give me the freakin' butter and let me have my heart attack in peace, thank you very much. :lol:
I'm with you completely! but... I must confess... there is one particular unhealthy product I like and use regularly... it's mayonnaise. Oh yes, I know... It's a bit better when I make it with olive oil and organic eggs, but still... if some kind of food kills me, it will be mayonaisse!

Excellent! I love that first shot for the color scheme and the idea, but it does take both photos to really pull off the whole concept. Nicely envisioned and nicely done!

This is also exactly why I've always refused to eat today's version of "margarine." Vegetable oil spread? Gross, no thanks! The stuff is actually *imitation* margarine, a even-further chemicalized process than the ORIGINAL margarine was. And since margarine is, in itself, imitation butter, that makes the veggie oil spread Imitation Imitation Butter.
Just give me the freakin' butter and let me have my heart attack in peace, thank you very much. :lol:

The other one I saw a few years back was a container of Half n' Half that my sister-in-law had purchased. It had one of the big "starburst" emblems on the container, to draw attention to it, and inside the starburst it said, "No Fat!"…
Wait.
What???
NO-FAT Half and Half????
Isn't that just… Half?
:lmao:

I have some great opera you can learn for your final moments:clap:. Puccini's Nessun Dorma is one that i would sing if i knew my moment had come. :salute:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the result of your composition. I wish I can go back to the same again...compositing. I know how hard it is to set these up initially plus the creative and imaginative pull. :blushing: What sort of clamps are you using? Did you take a shot of your set-up?

Excellent concepts, excellent execution. Actually, I love the first for the mythology, and the second for its frank realism. Photography is excellent in both. Hmmm. Don't think I've use three "excellents" in a single post until this one. so, Excellent! :mrgreen:
Thanks! :mrgreen: After all those excellents, can I call you Bill? Or maybe Ted? :lol: ;) $bill_ted1.jpg

Great pictures! Really! I wish I'm that creative and patient!

Good job and a great theme!

Majority of people just eat everything and don't ask any questions. I like to know what I eat and I eat pretty healthy, I think ;)

I'm with you completely! but... I must confess... there is one particular unhealthy product I like and use regularly... it's mayonnaise. Oh yes, I know... It's a bit better when I make it with olive oil and organic eggs, but still... if some kind of food kills me, it will be mayonaisse!
Thanks! :D Nothing wrong with mayo. I don't know if you have it over there, but I'm a big fan of Miracle Whip. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:drool:

I like the result of your composition. I wish I can go back to the same again...compositing. I know how hard it is to set these up initially plus the creative and imaginative pull. :blushing: What sort of clamps are you using? Did you take a shot of your set-up?
Thanks.:D Yeah, I've got shots of the set up. I'll post the set up and the "before" shots and that should help clear up the process. I didn't use any clamps to hold the props in place, just a ball of wax on the end of a grip arm. :)

The individual shots that went into it:

$_MG_9596.jpg$_MG_9591.jpg$_MG_9606.jpg$_MG_9615.jpg$_MG_9616.jpg$_MG_9622.jpg$_MG_9625.jpg

I knew it will be like this...but I did not expect the ball of wax -- I thought clamps and similar will be your norm...

:D Nothing wrong with mayo. I don't know if you have it over there, but I'm a big fan of Miracle Whip. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:drool:

nooo, we don't have it.

Of course I googled it and found an explanation what is the difference between mayo and Miracle Whip, and it seems to me that I would remain a mayo person. I like sour mayonnaise and Miracle Whip is sweeter as they say.

back to your pictures... can I live in your studio for a bit? :) again... I envy you on your patience!

Last edited:

back to your pictures... can I live in your studio for a bit? :) again... I envy you on your patience!
Thanks! :)

Sure, you can crash there, as long as you don't mind sharing the space with my daughters' bounce house during the day. :lol: Then again, it'd probably be pretty comfortable if you don't mind the sound of the fan. :D

The castle of my dreams! :lovey:

me and your daughters will get along just fine. I'll play with them a bit and then play photography a bit...

What else a girl could wish for!? ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back