What's new

Contemplation

No kindness in your portrayal, but the honesty is quite refreshing.
 
The soft and grainy texture is appealing.
 
You've shown as much as anyone needs to know. The more I look at this image, the more I like it. Well done, young man.
 
I wish there were more space on the right hand side of the frame, for her to "look into". I really do like the gritty, "real" feeling your photo conveys. It's so,so different from what we see so frequently.
 
In an odd way, this has an Annie Liebowitz feel to it as she frequently closes off the frame where the abruptness forces the eye to look at the image for its merit only. Derrel is quite right to its difference and may well be one of the best of the unusual's presented on this forum.
 
9926549383_237d5a435c_b.jpg


Contemplation, by Binga

Nominated for Photo of the Month
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom