What's new

Contest....which one?

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #16
lol oh well I tried. I m looking forward to seeing your next project!! What will the boys come up w/ for the flower shoot!
 
#1 for sure. I like the original with no crop, It gives more Depth to the surrounding area, and puts the flower into context to its surroundings, with the crop I feel like its just one flower. Also I think a square crop places the focal point too centered.

Maybe just a little crop, but not square. IMO


Mishele
When asking such a question, you will see mixed answers.

I happen to agree with Ryan. I like your original shot, with a tad cropped from the top and even less cropped from the bottom.

The color sets a really comforting mood with the first shot, it is more dramatic than the second shot, even though you know from my earlier response I like that shot as well.

Good luck and enter that contest!!!!:thumbup:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #20
Oh, you can't ask me that!

I hate competitions. It all depends on the judges, and what baggage they come with.
and the other images in the competition.

Yeah, I know there is a lot that goes into contests. I was more looking for a tough critique then a yes you will win. I'll let you know how it goes!!
Thanks everyone for the comments!!:thumbup:
 
I personally like the "sprayed flower" ..lol its gorgeous.. but theyre right, it is just another sprayed flower. The first one is different.. Very nice, and id go square... it compliments it.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #23
Thanks Flawed!! I still love my water bottle!! lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom