What's new

contrast....

Jeepnut28

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
normal_bench.jpg
 
Oooooh. I like that a LOT. I do, however, miss the very edges of the bench and dislike the fact that it doesn't seem to be level. It's phenomenal otherwise though. Comp was very close to perfect, tones are fantastic, patterns are wonderful, colors are superb and contrast is great. Printworthy. :thumbsup:
 
midget patrol said:
Oooooh. I like that a LOT. I do, however, miss the very edges of the bench and dislike the fact that it doesn't seem to be level. It's phenomenal otherwise though. Comp was very close to perfect, tones are fantastic, patterns are wonderful, colors are superb and contrast is great. Printworthy. :thumbsup:

What do you say again when you fully agree with what someone else said? QFE?

Well, yes. QFE* :biggrin:

(*quoted for emphasis)
 
just like midget patrol already said! great shot!
 
midget patrol said:
Oooooh. I like that a LOT. I do, however, miss the very edges of the bench and dislike the fact that it doesn't seem to be level. It's phenomenal otherwise though. Comp was very close to perfect, tones are fantastic, patterns are wonderful, colors are superb and contrast is great. Printworthy. :thumbsup:


thanks. I cropped it real close, because on the left side of the bench was a red gas can that totally threw off the photo, on the right was assorted rubbish and trash..........

I like that that it isnt level for some reason........
 
what a friend said about this pic LOL :

"I made it the backgroud on my computer :) I had one of my Zinnias, but I am feeling the bench, its my life right now it seems, uneven, yet colorful."
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom