What's new

Contrasts

TBaraki

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
718
Reaction score
4
Location
Edmonton, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I thought the colour and curves of the bike contrasted nicely against the bland, linear wall.

bike.jpg
 
I really like the composition of it, I think it would look better if you cropped it right under the lock on the door though, just my 2c.
 
It would be even better if you when in for a tighter shot, of just the bike. Good example of geometric vs. freehand. Also the contrast of colors works. Just try cropping it, and post again.
 
Your pictures said they were ok to edit, so I gave it a whirl at my own crop & edit, let me know what you think..

bike.jpg
 
Original is pretty. Edit gives it a bit of the stereotypical over saturated look that is a fas nowadays.
 
Original is pretty. Edit gives it a bit of the stereotypical over saturated look that is a fas nowadays.

Very true, but the original artist didn't saturated.
 
Yeah original post, and orginial artist is better for me.
 
Well, original and edit ... I would still lose the door on the right. Completely. With the door gone, I think the contrasts come out even better. Now the door is stealing something off them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom