What's new

Converging on Daytona Bch #2

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
520
Reaction score
94
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
a similar looking shot to one that I posted earlier, but I liked the lines on this one too ;)

3topazwbonorope.jpg
 
Very nice! Your composition leads the eye right into the shot, and the colours and processing are very pleasing.
 
Love the coloring! Beautiful shot!! I think i am gunna use it as my background, if thats ok w/ you lol
 
Last edited:
Very nice! Your composition leads the eye right into the shot, and the colours and processing are very pleasing.
Thanks for commenting Antartican ;) are you from Antartica? brr,,sounds cold to me :mrgreen:

Love the coloring! Beautiful shot!! I think i am gunna use it as my background, if thats ok w/ you lol
sure, you can use it for a backround ;) Thanks for commenting :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom