What's new

Conversion practice

Onerider

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
188
Reaction score
27
Location
Cumberland Plateau, Tennessee Misplaced Texan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
To both my blind eyes this looks decent, but I would like to know what people with vision think. I know there has to be more that can be done to it but I don't know what it is.
Thanks for the help.

$Conv 1.webp
 
Looks good to me. The highlights were handled very well. Without seeing the original it's hard to know whether you could have brought out a little more detail in the stem, but I don't think it really suffers from that. I'd probably play with tinting it in the mid-tones, but not everyone likes that.
 
The conversion is pretty much okay, but the flower itself is out of focus which sort of kills the deal.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom