What's new

Cook and Val

Seefutlung

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
62
Location
SoCal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was very odd, even in California. Monday, Cookie and I were out for our walk. When we spotted this ...

364683961_vN4HN-L.jpg


A little girl was taking her sheep for a walk as well ...

364684418_HQbsv-L.jpg


The owner said that Val loves dogs so I introduced Cookie to Val ...

364684074_PEgMK-L.jpg


The Cook thought Val was a very funny looking dog...

364684285_TcqtV-L.jpg


Gary
 
Last edited:
The little girl's name wasn't Mary, was it? Cuz that would be way cool!
 
Thanks Roger and Aggressor ...

Don't know the name of the little girl she was about 20 yards away waiting for Val to catch up with her. She had a leash for those times ... well when you just gotta have a leash. She was getting pretty annoyed with the sheep as Val was investigating new smells and stuff and not responding to commands. "Come on Val let's go ... Come on Val!!!" Then Val would trot up to her owner as in the opening shot.

I live near hourse trails and horse property ... ag zoning ... so if one can have a horse I guess one can have sheep. Typically, The Cook is not on a leash as she will not cross a street until we look both ways and tell her that it's okay (even chasing a cat she'll stop at the curb). But I thought it would be best to leash her when she met Val. After some sniffing they played a bit, and I noticed all the meat on Val's legs and her shiney, sharp hoofs ... and I'm thinking that she could really do some damage if she ever connected a right hoof ...

So it was kinda hard to get some good snaps as I was very close and all I had was my 60mm macro.

Gary
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom