Cool finds

TreeofLifeStairs

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
treeoflifestairs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was going through my Lightroom library and looked up the meta data on one picture and noticed a little button next to the listed lens. I clicked it and it pulled up all the pictures in my library that was taken with that lens. I didn’t know that function existed so that was kind of cool. It was my 16-35 2.8 lens that I don’t use that often and was pleasantly surprised to find some pretty decent pictures so I thought I’d share them with you.

_DSC0915.jpg
_DSC2147.jpg
_DSC2759.jpg
_DSC7491.jpg

Very nice images. I like the shapes and lighting in #2. #1 looks like an underwater photo. Do you have a housing for the camera and lens?

I quite like the stairwell and the sky on the last is awsome.

Very nice images. I like the shapes and lighting in #2. #1 looks like an underwater photo. Do you have a housing for the camera and lens?

That staircase was a fun one to build. The picture of my corals was in my fish tank.

Image1616290667.000148.jpg

I quite like the stairwell and the sky on the last is awsome.

I’ve slowly been getting better at my astrophotography. It’s pretty rare that I get the opportunity to get out somewhere where it is dark enough and when it’s the time of year when the galactic center of the Milky Way is visible.

Most reactions

Back