cool spots

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
YEH!!!!!!! ... my hubby is on vacation for two weeks and we're looking to get out of town for a week (in the United States) :cheer: ... we're leaning towards San Fransico (hubby's choice) ... i mentioned Maine (only god knows why :roll:) ... we're looking to relax, a little adventure, and of course some good shots :lol:

got any recommendations? .... good urban scenic areas?

its funny cause when he couldnt get a vacation .. we thought of millions of places to go, now that we can .. we're clueless :roll: ... we're looking to go like mid next week .. or latest the following monday ..

Well, my husband and I always like to go up north..we have been to san fran once..it was nice....not sure what all you are looking to do or if san fran was just a thought...Monterey is really nice, you also have hearst castle up north as well to go seem really pretty.

what are you guys looking to do? or do you really know yet ;)

we just want to get out of here ... sign of "freedom" .... i was digging up some old plans we were considering a few months ago ... they have this murder mystery mansion thing in Pennsylvania ... my hubby's kinda stuck on that idea right now ... im gonna do some research on Maine ... anybody ever been there?

San Francisco is kinda dirty anymore... from what I understand about the current state of NYC, it would probably qualify as the antithisis...

Unless you're looking for some good human trainwrecks to photograph, I'd stear clear.

i've heard San Fransico was kinda dirty (but then again, so is New York), i've never been there, but since my hubby loves street photography, that would be a mecca for him :D ... Amsterdam sounds pretty good :) .. but thats too far away for just one week :? .. we may never come back :lol:

we got a few days to figure it out ... Mexico may be a treat .... hmmmmmm, maybe we'll hit Chicago :scratch:

watch out, we may be coming to a town near you ... just leave the key under the mat :lol:

How much more free then Alaska. nah i kid. But if I had the time I would head up north of Toronto, along the erie canal. More likely outside of Petersbough. It is beautiful country and if you can rent a cabin on one of the lakes it is very nice up there. Plus a wide range of photo oppurinities up there, from the locks to the lakes, or even the houses built on large rocks on the lakes. I have even seen churchs with boat tie ups on rocks in the middle of some lakes. :shock:

Dew,

If you are looking at coming to Mexico. We are only 4 hours from Phoenix Arizona in Puerto Penasco, Mexico. I can get you good rates on a conodo. I could also get you a Sunset Cruise on this Sail boat.

puravida.jpg

How does that sound? I would love to see what shots you and your husband could get out of this town.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back