cool view

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
of this bench.

bench.jpg

Thx as always ;-)

Great shot...this is a cool view. For some reason, it feels like the bench is welcoming me for a comfy sit!

It's a very eye-pleasing composition with the gentle curve, and the edges of the boards forming the curve are tack sharp, immediately allowing the viewer's eye to focus on them. Certainly, a well done job.:thumbup:

Thx Reefbabe and bburton ! As you see, is how I saw it. It's great to have that kind of connection with others right off the bat. Very cool !

Thx !

cool ...love the sharp focus on the edge and the curve of the bench. Think it would stand out even more if you could get really shallow focus on the bench edge and have it as the only thing in focus...then it would really pop. :)

i like how the bench edge takes up the whole of the pic. excellent conversion, POV and DOF. :thumbup:

Very very beautiful DOF on this bench! Great and graffic point of view with natural curves ofthis bench.

I wish I could come up with something original but everyone's already said what I'm thinking... nice DOF and POV! Love it!

Yeah JonK, that was the only thing I was unhappy about.

Thx for looking everyone !

Great shot m@ko, the detail and dof are both excellent. nice one :thumbup:

is it me or is everyone here into bench photography lately? ;)

Great shot! as everyone said, love the dof and pov and you got some great tone :D

Most reactions

Back