Cool Your Jets Man!

LostInPa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took a trip to a navy base that tested jet engines and ended the trip with ONE HELL of a trip to a power plant. I have been going to this certain power plant for a few years now. Recently, metal scrappers have been hitting it hard and there was even a body found inside a few months ago, so they hired security. It's pretty much the same old place except now there's security and only one way in/out as opposed to the total free for all it was. Long story short, security spotted scrappers loading metal into their trucks and called the cops. There was a few arrests, but they never even came close to us. Gotta love when we know the place like the back of our hands and the cops are scared of it!

IMG_5928.jpg

IMG_5914.jpg

IMG_5912.jpg

IMG_5902.jpg

IMG_5908.jpg

IMG_5922.jpg

IMG_5939.jpg

IMG_5949.jpg

9 Tons of cops are just around the corner of the building
IMG_5944.jpg

10 Cant stop us!
IMG_5945.jpg

I really doubt that police officers are "scared" of that place.

#2, #4, and #6 are my favorites. They have good composition and colour capture, and just stand out the most to me. I like #6 especially, because the paint beyond the open door makes it almost look like it's a door to a yellow wheat field with a blue sky... if that makes sense.

I really doubt that police officers are "scared" of that place.

There was a group of cops 4 inside.
Before we could get far away from them, we could hear them talking about how dangerous the place is and that there's no way in hell they are leaving the ground floor. So, we went UP

We could also hear the others outside saying they wouldnt go in if their job depended on it. They talked about how nuts you'd have to be to go inside there.

So, i guess they're scared of it
I am too. Heights suck :grumpy:

thanks for the comment
I almost died taking 6:sexywink:

They're not scared. They just know there is a fine line between bravery and stupidity. Why risk injury chasing some harmless kids with cameras around in the dark.

I do like your pictures however. Some put me in mind of the video game called "Half life" much enjoyed and I'd love to see more... but watch yourself in there.

or maybe they had concerns because the medal scrappers weekend the structure. If there were 4 of them they were not scared of who they would run into.

Most reactions

Back