What's new

Cordevalle

Scruff McGruff

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
Atlanta, GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few photos taken of the lovely hills surrounding Cordevalle golf course on a foggy morning. Some are a bit grainier than I would have liked (it's more obvious on the larger images, click to see), but I'm still pretty happy with the results. Film is Ilford HP5+ @ 400 iso. C&C appreciated, as always. Sorry if this is a lot for one post, but they are all obviously related.

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7. (Underexposed, but I still like it.)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom