The_Traveler Completely Counter-dependent Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 18,743 Reaction score 8,049 Location Mid-Atlantic US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 30, 2013 Banned #1
santoshrane TPF Noob! Joined Aug 20, 2013 Messages 68 Reaction score 11 Location Planet Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 30, 2013 #2 Nice Santosh Rane Suunto Ambit 2 GNote 2 Samsung NX300 Merida TFS100
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 31, 2013 #3 Quality lighting
The_Traveler Completely Counter-dependent Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 18,743 Reaction score 8,049 Location Mid-Atlantic US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #4 thank you both. Is it a comment on the image that both of the people who commented on it are from South Asia? It didn't strike me as having any particularly ethnic appeal. :blushing: (I hope to go to see more of Asia some day)
thank you both. Is it a comment on the image that both of the people who commented on it are from South Asia? It didn't strike me as having any particularly ethnic appeal. :blushing: (I hope to go to see more of Asia some day)
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 31, 2013 #5 Both of us are from India; welcome India
otherprof94 35 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 19, 2011 Messages 5,835 Reaction score 7,603 Location Long Island, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 31, 2013 #6 I'm from Brooklyn, not South Asia, and I love it.
The_Traveler Completely Counter-dependent Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 18,743 Reaction score 8,049 Location Mid-Atlantic US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #7 India is indeed my target country, but it is sooooo big and so varied. It would take 6 months to see even part of it. otherprof said: I'm from Brooklyn, not South Asia, and I love it. Click to expand... Thanks, I'm Brooklyn born myself.
India is indeed my target country, but it is sooooo big and so varied. It would take 6 months to see even part of it. otherprof said: I'm from Brooklyn, not South Asia, and I love it. Click to expand... Thanks, I'm Brooklyn born myself.
jenko TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 4, 2013 Messages 1,106 Reaction score 652 Location NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 31, 2013 #8 Very nice! Looks like an Edward Hopper painting.
The_Traveler Completely Counter-dependent Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 18,743 Reaction score 8,049 Location Mid-Atlantic US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #9 jenko said: Very nice! Looks like an Edward Hopper painting. Click to expand... thanks. Note title