Corporate Head Shot Project - CC Please

I've seen some pretty crappy corporate head shots in my time but these aren't included in that genre.

Good work, especially given the circumstances. :thumbup:

Why didn't they get a pro to shoot them? Would you like me to do some graphic design that I'm not trained for?

Why didn't they get a pro to shoot them? Would you like me to do some graphic design that I'm not trained for?

Did you not see the part about zero budget? How much do you think a real, working pro would charge to do almost 50 head shots? And they're also supporting me in my pursuit of becoming a better photographer by giving me the time and space to do this project. Are my results not up to your standards? I was asking for constructive criticism from people I respect, not snarky comments from the new guy.

I know exactly what a pro would charge - and everyone has a budget. They just don't spend it when they get some mug to do it all for free. You wouldn't like it if I did your job for free and made you redundant! But then I'm not that selfish.

Let me get this straight... You're mad at ME because YOU can't get work??? And I'm doing something FOR FREE while I'm ON THE CLOCK using gear bought by my employer while simultaneously developing a skill that will only benefit me in the future??? And that makes me selfish? Did you forget your meds this morning?

Oh my. Calm down guys...its not that serious.

1cd27d7f48e61701c89bb52317011ce689edb5e1a126e1872b8d24b61594ea31.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4; probably while slacking off at work

Mod notice

1) Everyone calm down and no more mud slinging.

2) pthrift Terri is going to kill you for posting clown cat. I'm serious you're dead!

Mod notice

1) Everyone calm down and no more mud slinging.

2) pthrift Terri is going to kill you for posting clown cat. I'm serious you're dead!

Oh I didn't mean to offend/scare Terri.

But as a related note...Who's terri again?? (I realize as long as I've been here I should know this sort of thing...im bad with names)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back