Corry and Stu do Chicago 9.22.07

I liked to the shots! Looks like you were having lots of fun. Gonna have to get something going over here for a trip to Vancouver, BC. Lots of good photo ops there too.

There's a locations and meetup section, if you didn't already find it! Start a thread! Organize something! :D

There's a locations and meetup section, if you didn't already find it! Start a thread! Organize something! :D
I don't know if I should really be in instigator like you... j/k :greenpbl:

I probably will in a few weeks. I still need to get my pp (since they changed the laws last year) and I'm about to move into a home that I'm going to have a lot of things to do in! I've got a whole lower level that needs to be finished. It'll be awesome when it's done but I need to actually finish it. I'll have to share some pics of this place. I'm going back to school for a BFA in winter term, too. I remember the days... oh wait I resemble the days!!! :pimp:

Well, take it from me, that these meetups are great fun! I have personally met some amazing people from right here on this forum, and made friendships that I have no doubt will last a very long time.

Alright guys...my contribution! I'll be putting up my shots from the trip as a whole in a separate thread; these are just from my time with Corry.

#1 - Myself, not quite understanding how to focus a lensbaby
me.jpg

#2 - These things were EVERYWHERE
sirius.jpg

#3 - Corry's...um...eye...in a globe
corry.jpg

#4 - Me, feeling more at home with a 50mm
me2.jpg

#5 - Artsy! Fartsy! Architecture-artsy!
building-1.jpg

#6 - Corry! Artsying! Fartsying!
corry2.jpg

#7 - We are the shadows. Shadowed. Whatever sounds more poetic to your ears.
shadows.jpg

#8 - Feet
feet-1.jpg

#9 - The river at pre-sunset-y-time.
river.jpg

:lol: And that man dressed all in black in the background of the first pic? That's Stu's dad, taking a picture of us with a much fancier camera than either of us have....

(his camera phone) :p

Got any more shots of the city? :greenpbl:

i have a few shots of Chicago on my photography website. I went there like a month ago, but I'm jealous that I couldn't partake on this photo adventure with you guys!
this was one of my shots:
101-0192_IMG.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back