What's new

Corsica Island, a marina, a bar … summer atmosphere …

Instant-MAJ

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
St-Aubin in Switzerland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A "coloured" photograph taken during my last holidays in Corsica Island in France … It seems that these holidays were such a long time ago !!!

corsica.JPG
 
Ohhhh, love the bright colours!!! A vertical crop of the centre section would look nice too. I quite like this pic...thanks for sharing.
 
Oh yes, I like the colours, too! Very nice, very summer-y ... I can do well with colours in this drab time of the year!

Pity about the cropped table legs,but other than that: well planned and taken!

And then the colours, of course... way cool!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom