What's new

Corvette ZO6 and more! C&C

to me, the snake is the nicest one

I like car photography (well, basically that's all I do) and even tho your pictures do look great they, somehow, lack abit of identity. they look like other car shots one can find around on the internet.

of course, it's very difficult to do something original, and we all have to copy first in order to create then.

The quality is definately here, but as for car photos, abit more creativity would be better. Maybe that's most people (me included) problems in car photo.
 
#1 Id like to see at least half of the front fasia. The zo6 is different from the C6. In the pic i cant see that. I also think a Cpl would have been helpful. It would have taken away some of the glare from the windshield and headlamp cover.

#2 I like it, great dof, good color and focus. I like being able too see the texture.

#3 Its a good pic, Just not the best subject.

#4 I hate snakes but, good pic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom