What's new

Cotton

G'day mate

the background being so deep a black seems a tad severe to my eyes, but I'm not sure as to what may be better to look into ... maybe its outdoor environment? As to colour or mono, it's the colour for me
Phil
 
G'day mate

the background being so deep a black seems a tad severe to my eyes, but I'm not sure as to what may be better to look into ... maybe its outdoor environment? As to colour or mono, it's the colour for me
Phil
Shot in studio on blackboard with black background. The exercise was to maximize the texture of the cotton. To me I think the B&W does it better, but it's always benificial to have another set of eyes looking. Thank you.
 
Last edited:
I like the B&W, i find the color version distracting me too much with the dying leaves around the cotton.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom