Could do with some helpful C&C - HDR

Your momma sure didnt raise you right. Speak when you are spoken to. Nice rule to follow.
It's a forum. An OPEN forum, where all are encouraged to participate.

See a shrink or something man.

I have simply let the OP know my stand on the option that I am against. Hopefully he will see it as a mistake and simply 'fix it'. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you can just go .... hahaha you get the idea.

I have simply let the OP know my stand on the option that I am against. Hopefully he will see it as a mistake and simply 'fix it'. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you can just go .... hahaha you get the idea.
Why would I have a problem with it? I already said, "to each his own". You're the only one that doesn't seem to agree with that, insisting that everyone do it your way.

And what's with the constant insults and inflammatory remarks? Talk about somebody's momma not raising them right... Sheesh man.

The 2 of you are acting like a couple of 10 yos.

Because I respond? What did I say to cause him to respond in the manner he has?

If all it takes is to respond, then I guess, you make three. Welcome to the 10 year olds club. :confused:

Since your Photos are NOT OK to Edit, not much I can do for ya.
You could use words to express your opinion or give advice.

But Id prefer to ignore those who are too uppity to have mere mortals touch their pictures while at the same time ask for help. Of course the tag is by default set to NO OK so thats why I gave the opportunity to alter that setting. I prefer to help visually instead of by text. It helps both the OP and myself and anyone else who might be trying to learn something. Anything that gets posted can be taken, altered and posted anywhere at any time. The only place it prevents someone from posting is here. The very place it should be posted. The idea just doesnt make sense to me and it should not be a choice. We are all here to help each other. So whats wrong with 'fixing' someone's post so they can see the possibilities of what could be. Could you tell me the reason you have that NO OK Buckster?

LOL, ohh yeahhh lets get emotional about it!

blog6-lil-wayne.jpg

Last edited:
HELLOOOOO defense mechanisms!!!

The 2 of you are acting like a couple of 10 yos.

Because I respond? What did I say to cause him to respond in the manner he has?

If all it takes is to respond, then I guess, you make three. Welcome to the 10 year olds club. :confused:

Actually I was referring to the actions of two middle aged men arguing over something as pointless as whether or not to edit someone else's pictures and high-jacking her thread in the process.

Sorry Sookie.

Lets end the rather pointless arguement here shall we.

Well - Thanks for the lovely welcome to TPF :er:

Sorry it has taken me a while to rely to comments - I've been too busy laughing at being called uppity :lmao::lmao::lmao: - well not really, I've actually been ill (regular occurrence).

Bynx, I think you need to chill a little, and not be so judgemental. Your comments are pretty scathing for no reason. I have noticed that you are irked at my not allowing my photos to be edited by others, and I noticed on this thread alone, that I am not independent in this decision.

I do not wish even the best editor in the world to tidy up my photos, but I would be delighted if they offered me some advice as to better my own skills. As your adversary quite rightly pointed out - This is my decision.

Now on to the HDR CC :greenpbl:

Thankyou Ann, Burgo and Amocholes, Your observations are really helpful :thumbup: I definitely need to back off with the darker tones in the 2nd pic, and agree that the red and green of the rose are not represented great at all !! I resized the photos for the forum, and the pics went a bit blurry, but even at that I could really improve on making the details clearer. It is such an elaborate door, and a few policemen with guns wandering about either side of me didn't help steady my hand. But thankyou again for letting me know I'm not totally off the mark with them and going in the right direction, and not making a total arse of it :lol:

Im glad to know your position on this so I can ignore your posts in future.

Please do.

23k5hso.jpg

But thanks for making your photo's available to edit - I take it I won't be getting any presents this Christmas though!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

hahaha knock yourself out. Whatever I post Im ok with anyone doing anything they want with them. If they can improve on or catch something I missed then I get to learn something. And its always nice to see from someone else's point of view. When I see something that doesnt look right its easier for me to make the alteration to the pic than to try to guess if Im right. Im not always right but often thanked for what Ive done. But I can see by your lack of creative and Photoshop skills I wont be learning much from you. But you have to keep trying.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back