Could spring be here soon

Canoncan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I was out with Airic today who had a bad case of let's chase the birds away. I counted and photographed 14 species of waterfowl, and one bald eagle. The fowl are in the mood for love.

1. She says "sure it is" !!

Mallard11.jpg

2. " Thanks, your'e just saying that "

MuteSwan3.jpg

3. " Come on I am wearing my breeding plumage "

Redhead1.jpg

Ha, I see we both had time to work on the images tonight. What a great day we had. At least I get some images before I chase them away :) Great work Peter.

Eric

That first photo is sooooooooo crisp and clear, my ... you see each and every little water droplet on that male mallard's feathers!
Well, actually, they all are this crisp ...
... and judging by Eric's pics of your outing, your bottom in the end was as wet, if not wetter (!) than the entire mallard ... or what did you sit on to take these?

LaFoto said:
That first photo is sooooooooo crisp and clear, my ... you see each and every little water droplet on that male mallard's feathers!
Well, actually, they all are this crisp ...
... and judging by Eric's pics of your outing, your bottom in the end was as wet, if not wetter (!) than the entire mallard ... or what did you sit on to take these?

No special cushion for me Corrina, just a wet butt. I would have loved to post the eagle but it's not a great shot. Airic can explain why I only got one shot...............

It's got nothing to do with his Chase-Away-The-Birds-Syndrome, though, has it? ;)

These are great ! That 3rd one is a really cool lookin bird. All 3 shot are nice and crisp too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back