The 2016 TPF Secret Santa thread! You're too late.

I know this is pinned but wanted to give it a bump so it will pop up in the Active Topics feed. One week left to sign up!!!

I've been looking all over for this!! I swear I just looked under Off Topic thinking it was there or Just for Fun and didn't see it. Probably the lack of caffeine this morning (that's my story anyway).

Whew, there's a week left!

I am new to the forum, but would be happy to take part. PM incoming...

PM's going out tonight with Santa assignments. Sorry for the delay I've been sick all weekend.

Hope your feeling better.

OK the Secret Santa names have been PM'd. I did a random drawing of the 9 entrants and everyone should have their Secret Santa giftee name/email/address in their mailbox. If you signed up but didn't receive anything from me, let me know asap.

e77b95adf44605735106a34a25087966.jpg

I managed to get to the PO today and get mine sent out!

I managed to get to the PO today and get mine sent out!

Mine was sent as well.

I'm a slacker!!! Sorry @zombiesniper yours won't be ready until 12/28 then it has to be mailed to you. Was hoping to have it out to you by the end of the week but they are swamped and I didn't want to send it directly to you because I want to check it first! Hope you don't mind it being a New Year's gift instead.

Show offs :048:. My prints are ready...but I still need to write the note and actually make it to the post office. Since mine was never going to make it to the recipient in time for Christmas anyways, I figure by the end of the week will be soon enough!

I've contacted my person to explain it will be a couple of days - I have to take one specifically for them. They are OK with it.

I have mine! @Designer sent me a photo of the Geographic Center of the US Benchmark! For a geographer, this is great.

image001.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back