Council Building

Kanikula

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, iv not posted on here for some time - things have been rather busy!

so to get back into the swing of things, i thought i would post a shot i took today walking past our local council offices - Its kind of run of the mill, but i thought the colours came out fab and i also liked the shapes in the building:)

CCS welcome as always
1803995192_22708b92cd_b.jpg

The clouds look surreal. Almost created. But I agree, I find the shapes on the building the most interesting. :thumbup:

The clouds look surreal. Almost created. But I agree, I find the shapes on the building the most interesting. :thumbup:

It was a lucky shot TBH HK, the clouds were coming in quite fast and i had about an hour before it went completly overcast - they remind me of cotton wool LOL

You caught the clouds perfectly. Good thing you didn't any longer than you did. The colors (colours) on the council buidling are great, but I really like the colors (colours) on the window treatments.

"I see a red door and I want to paint it black"

Love the color (colour) of the grass. All we have around here in brown.

You caught the clouds perfectly. Good thing you didn't any longer than you did. The colors (colours) on the council buidling are great, but I really like the colors (colours) on the window treatments.

"I see a red door and I want to paint it black"

Love the color (colour) of the grass. All we have around here in brown.

Cheers KD :) they are actually currently repainting the windows and doors - hence the brighter colours. (you can see them painting some on the far left of the building :) )

Very nice indeed... beauty in the banal... just shows what you can see when you really look around.

Thanks Shacow :)

Becky, i think im finally developing my photographer eyes! LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back