Country Bumpkin

firemedic0135

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a shot I took a few years ago of my son in his "Cowboy Clothes" he had to have.Found it laying in a drawer and scanned it in.Hope you like it I know it has a few distracting elements.:thumbup:

Farmerjoe001resize.jpg

Where are his six-shooters????

Nice shot.....think of getting down to his level for the shot next time.

I agree with PNA, might look better down at his level. Nice shot for what its worth, though!

ps: love the avatar! Tombstone is one of my faves, Doc in particular.

Seems like with the years gone by during which this photo has been lying in the drawer, you would today no longer need to go down that MUCH to be on the same level with him, I am sure he has grown a lot by now, and yet "get on eye level" was my immediate thought, too.

Nevertheless, this still is too precious a photo to be "rotting" (;)) in the drawer, his very open, proud, "western" (heehee) smile is just too endearing for that.

How old is he now?

Seems like with the years gone by during which this photo has been lying in the drawer, you would today no longer need to go down that MUCH to be on the same level with him, I am sure he has grown a lot by now, and yet "get on eye level" was my immediate thought, too.

Nevertheless, this still is too precious a photo to be "rotting" (;)) in the drawer, his very open, proud, "western" (heehee) smile is just too endearing for that.

How old is he now?

He Is deffinantly taller and bigger now.He was 1.5-2 years old at the time and he is now 5.It was just a quick photo that I took of him and Have a larger version framed on my desk and another hanging in my locker at work, this one was extra in the drawer.I had no idea about being on their level at the time of taking this photo ,just knew how to point and shoot:wink:
Thanks for the comments.I am really just a proud Papa and wanted to show of my best friend.

I agree with PNA, might look better down at his level. Nice shot for what its worth, though!

ps: love the avatar! Tombstone is one of my faves, Doc in particular.

that was one of my dad's favorite movies. whenever it's on tv or I hear anything about doc or wyett earp it reminds me of him.

Yeah Val kilmer did a great job with that part.It is one of my favorite movies also.Everytime he says "I'm your huckleberry" I just smile a little.

How cute! I would say watch out for plaid shirts (the eye doesn't usually like them in photographs) but I guess for this it works! :) I played around in PS with it trying out some vintage looks and it looked cool. Something to consider.

Yeah I have one I did in sepia and some others in the time machine feature on PSP and got some nice results also.

I personally am not a sepia fan, but I did a color wash and it looked nice :)

Most reactions

Back