What's new

Country Church

Andraste

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
110
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,

Just took this shot on my way home from a cemetery out in the country. This Church is down the street about a half a mile from it. Nothin special, but I haven't posted anything on here in a long while, so I figured I'd get somethin up :wink:

Feel free to edit, c&c welcome.


DigiPicsCrisisLineRes0102.jpg


Thanks for stoppin' by :)
 
This is a cool building, and I like the tree in the foreground. Some things I may change for this

-straighten image
-reduce the blue, or change it to b&w to eliminate that issue
-Reduce the shadows, increase contrast.

It would have been a good candidate for HDR with the backlight.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom