Country girl goes to the Big City

lvcrtrs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I never go to the "Big City", any big city. More used to 2 lanes, cows and horses on each side :). So, when I hit Baltimore I did the total tourist thing. Looking up through the tinted part of the windshield with the the oooooooouuuuu, ahhhhhhhhhhh look. So I had to take some pictures of the buildings. In the day, in the dusk, from the hotel window...

Beside trying to make the building look straight and not leaning is there something in particular people look for when shooting tall buildings?

BIHbldg2273resized.jpg

BIHbldg2276resized.jpg

BIHbldg2453resized.jpg

BIHbldg2496resized.jpg

BIHbldg2497resized.jpg

Sorry for stating the obvious, but # 3 window reflection you should look to avoid.

Ya done good girl! ;) Seriously - other than the reflection on the right side of the frame in #3, I think these are pretty good. When I was there in '94, I got a shot of the building in #4, it didn't turn out half as good as yours did.

Ocular and Dagwood. Insert giggle. I had to look twice to see the reflection. Funny, even now I look at them and my brain just goes to those big buildings. I think if I got past the "WOW, just look at that" factor, I'd see that big 'ol reflection quicker. Closest thing to me is the corner store...and it's 3 miles away. Tallest thing is a 2-story house. It's really hot too walking around those concrete jungles. Great place to visit...but I'll take the country for day to day living.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back