Birinni TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 54 Reaction score 0 Location Italy Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 28, 2008 #1
Chris of Arabia Herding cats since 1988... Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 7,824 Reaction score 16 Location The Magic Kingdom Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 28, 2008 #2 Is it for sale? I don't think I can find much wrong with that at all. I slightly higher perspective might have been nice, but I'm guessing you didn't have a small crane in your bag.
Is it for sale? I don't think I can find much wrong with that at all. I slightly higher perspective might have been nice, but I'm guessing you didn't have a small crane in your bag.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 28, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Really nice!