What's new

Couple Abstracts

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
5,712
Reaction score
260
Location
In a black hole
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just messing around. Nothing special, but they were otherwise wasted photos :confused:

abstract_wall.jpg


abstract_canopy.jpg
 
I actually quite like them. The colour is nice and vibrent, and they both have a lot of detail. It reminds me of something i would see in a modern art book, well done :)
 
I don't think they're wasted.
Love the warm tone of the first; tho the highlights are blown I still find it pleasing with the perspective and opposing angles.

Second one could be pumped slightly to boost contrast and saturation. The colour and composition are there IMO. :)
 
Well, I think by myself: Pity about the hot spot (hot area, even) in the first one, but I really, really, REALLY like the second one because of its colours, lines going diagonally through the photo and waves and texture of the ... cloth? Flag of sorts? Never mind, it is abstract and I like it :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom