cwbay
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2013
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- missouri
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is the link. Nikon collection for sale
Someone who appreciates good glass will want the 28-70 lens. It's basically new.
The FM2 i purchased new in 92 when i was in college. It is perfect as well.
I've moved on to other hobbies lately and as much as i hate to let go of the lenses, i need to for the support of my newest project. I can only justify letting go by knowing i will replace them in the future though.
IF someone wants better pics and have a good discussion over the phone about the items feel free.
Regards,
Chris
Someone who appreciates good glass will want the 28-70 lens. It's basically new.
The FM2 i purchased new in 92 when i was in college. It is perfect as well.
I've moved on to other hobbies lately and as much as i hate to let go of the lenses, i need to for the support of my newest project. I can only justify letting go by knowing i will replace them in the future though.
IF someone wants better pics and have a good discussion over the phone about the items feel free.
Regards,
Chris