TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1 A Soldiers Walk
SoldierBW.jpg
2 Old Time Theatre
TheatreBW.jpg

#1 I like the composition. it looks a bit grainy, and perhaps a bit blurry. This makes it look like old fashioned photo from WWII. The problem is that plastic chair in the center of the shot. It reminds me that this is not an old-fashioned photo, so it's kind of distracting.

#2 Could probably be sharper. The trash can in the center takes a lot of attention. Do you want it to take so much of the viewer's attention?

I agree w/ TiCoyote on #1. Has the feel of an old photograph, but the chair kind of kills it.

On #2, I don't mind the trash can so much, but the lights on either side of picture pull my eye for some reason. I would either have a little wider shot with the full lights or crop them out all together.

I really like both the photos, espcially number #1...for me the soldier and the feel of the picture has enough artistic appeal to not worry about the plastic chair..i actually had to go back to see it after reading the comments section...

Appreciate the comments, picture one was taken from way to far away to get a clear picture. Didn't see the chair till after it was taken. Might have to look into chopping that out one day.

The second one I had no idea how to work around the trash can, and I can crop the lights out and see how that works. Maybe see about doing something with the trash can.

Thanks again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back