TPF Noob!
Reaction score
dsc0682ej1.jpg

dsc0686xd0.jpg

dsc0883sd0.jpg

dsc0900bu8.jpg

All C&C welcome

Oh cool. I really like the third.
Tried to take one of the kind last year in autumn, also a tree at night with a street light shining through the leaves. Mine did not come out half as well as yours here.

What do you think: is this "landscape and nature" or "general"?

thanks. I was lucky because i wasnt going out to take pictures of the trees i just happened to have my camera with me. when i saw it though i knew i had to get it.

Yeah I probly took 50 in this series. I would have been able to get a lot better shots if i would have had a tripod but no such luck. but im really happy with what i got.

i would say that the top one is nature but the other 3 are general because they incorperate other factors than the trees. the truth is they could be both.

one of the specific things that i was wondering about. Is on the last shot would you edit out the stray lights in the background or leave them in?

You don't mean the lights that illuminate the park but the little spots in the background? I might feel tempted to clone them out... though they haven't bothered me that much until you mentioned them ;).

its only the one on the left that bugs me really.

Most reactions

Back