Couple Feeder Birds

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
April fools day brought us snow, a whole bunch of snow so to make lemonade out of the yellow snow (ewwww) I took some time to shoot the birds in the snow (hopefully) one last time for this year.

Shortly after I started shooting my battery died :(

Soooo... making good of a dummy moment I edited a couple while I wait for it to charge so I can go and try to get some in flight :)

Here are my two fav`s, would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

Last edited:
Nice lemonade! Th background provides a nice contrast to the birds' plumage.

Thanks Irfan :)

Wow! Good stuff! are you shooting these through a window or out in the elements? Either way, great shots!

Amazing color and detail! How close were you actually able to get to them?

Thanks HL and SaintAnthony :)

These are through glass, I'm totally over going out in the snow ;)

The birds are used to us so I was anywhere from 2-5ft away, it's kinda like cheating lol

That second one is stunning.

I love fat little birds. Juncos are my favorite. So cute! (Yes I know those aren't juncos)

Last edited:
Judi, time for you to get "gripped". Not for the usual reasons (you don't need any more coolness;)), but because you will be able to use rechargeable AA batteries and shoot up to 3-4x longer than with the standard battery. And when those start to die, you just swap in another set of AA batteries that you're been recharging.

Great shots PR

Thanks Bunny, Paul and Radical :)

Paul, you are correct, I need a grip, and more glass, and filters, and and and..... lol ;)

If you get gripped, make sure to put it in your sig. ;-)

If you get gripped, make sure to put it in your sig. ;-)

Absolutely! Bolded and pink... just the one word.... GRIPPED
Oh yeah and all caps, definitely all caps.

I also think they are great shots even if you "cheated" :)

Most reactions

Back