Couple Fly Macros

Great captures, nice and sharp! I like number one better than the second one for some reason.

I am seriously trying to learn Macro work from your images. In your gallary, I notice that you have almost constant settings at f/13, 1/200 and ISO100 in most (or may be all) photos. Is this some formula for success?
Ketan

I am seriously trying to learn Macro work from your images. In your gallary, I notice that you have almost constant settings at f/13, 1/200 and ISO100 in most (or may be all) photos. Is this some formula for success?
Ketan

Thanks everyone. Ketan - It is for me...well, If you consider my photos a success. Keep in mind, I use an external flash on most all my shots.

Wow, Amazing shots. I can't quit looking at number one. Wish I could take macros like that!!!

Thanks for all the great comments.

Here is another with a different angle. Didn't make the cut do to the flower in the forground

original.jpg

Thanks everyone. Ketan - It is for me...well, If you consider my photos a success. Keep in mind, I use an external flash on most all my shots.

One more photo..! You give people inferiority complex. Since last 4 days whenever I come to the forum, as a routine I go for these two (esp. the first one) and stare at it wondering that what have you done!!!

...And if THIS is not a success then I am yet to be born !

You're too kind Ketan. I do appreciate it. Trust me, you can get these same images with patience and practice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back