What's new

In a bugs eye

40737014

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2014
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
1,140
Location
Sussex
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All,

I saw a Damsel Fly eating a bug and wanted a macro of it.

Problem was that it was sitting on a leaf on a windy day:

Got the wings but not the face:
JBO_7532_DxO2.webp


Got the leaf in front of the fly but not the fly:
JBO_7533_DxO2.webp


Nailed it:
JBO_7540_DxO2.webp


If you look at the file numbers you will see that I had several attempts to get this pic but I love the last image.

Comments always welcome.

CHEERS
JBO
 
Large Red Damselfly has awesome eyes.
To get this close is not easy. The end of the lens is only about 15cm (6 Inches) from the fly.

CHEERS
JBO
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom