Couple of a young girl (two shots w/Crop variations (4))

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know I missed the focus on this one (actually I think it's my glass but) and it's grainy as hell...but her mom likes them and pics of her are hard to get. She won't sit down for a portrait and even if she does she goes to extra leingths to make it bad. but any who..... I need a little help on a crop, wich one looks best?

Pretty simple same aspect ratio horizontal vs vertical
296900_Renzie1_1.jpg

296900_Renzie1_2.jpg

296900_renzie2_1.jpg

296900_renzie2_2.jpg

Now, Because this lens is so difficult to focus I shot it at f/22 and I was working with some lousy natural lighting conditions so I was usnig 800 film so....

Thoughts

i prefare the verticle crops on both of these

i actually think they're decent shots. especially the first

I also prefer the vertical crops. What gets left out isn't crucial to the shots, and lets one concentrate on the main subject - the girl.

i actually think they're decent shots. especially the first

Thanks, I took the shot because I knew it would be worth wile despite the fact I knew it would have been better with a different lens. I did not have time to take my ten dallar wonder off for something better and get closer.

I also prefer the vertical crops. What gets left out isn't crucial to the shots, and lets one concentrate on the main subject - the girl.

Thank you. I too had been leaning towards the verts but I was a bit worried the grain increase from the enlargement with the crop would take away from her too much in the last one (Also Visable in the horizontal of the first).

Most reactions

Back