What's new

Couple of DC shots from this weekend

Did you photoshop #1? I didn't think you could get a reflection of the Washington monument from the vietnam memorial. It is very far off, a completely different angle (behind it), and behing many trees. As a matter of fact, I'm positive you can't.

Nice editing job though.

If I was that good using photoshop I would be doing this full time. :wink:

You can actually see the reflection from both walls. It is hard to get a complete reflection from the East Wall, the one that points directly towards the Washington Monument. The West Wall points South West, directly towards the Lincoln Memorial. This is the wall that faces the Washington Monument and is the best one to use if you want a good reflection of the monument. You can see a small photo here at the bottom of the page: http://www.vvmf.org/index.cfm?SectionID=77
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom