llogan5-r1-024-10a-cb.jpg

2. Some sort of flower
llogan5-r1-028-12a-crb.jpg

3. Another random flower
llogan5-r3-048-22a-cbr.jpg

Hope you enjoy them!!

Yes, I enjoy them.
Are these scanned prints?
They look like it (and I think this is what accounts for the grain, too?)

I really like the softness of the first!
Colours and focus are so soft ... which goes kind of hand in hand and suits this delicate flower.

The second is a dahlia, I think? Where is Chris aka digital_flower_pictures to tell us? He knows all the flowers. And I feel I ought to know what flower there is in your #3, but don't :oops: ...:roll:

yes, they are picture cd scans. Ritz camera gave them too me as jpg's at 96 dpi resolution, approx 1.5 mb per file... very disappoited in the quality, and won't get the picture cd's again

Dracklord said:
yes, they are picture cd scans. Ritz camera gave them too me as jpg's at 96 dpi resolution, approx 1.5 mb per file... very disappoited in the quality, and won't get the picture cd's again
Every lab I've seen does a similar scan quality.. they don't want you printing them off at home for free afterwards of course.

:O Thats terrible! I work in a London Drugs Photo lab, and all our jpegs to CD's are at least 3mb filesize. I don't know what DPI we have it set at, but I'm sure it's better than that. You might want to complain about that.

god, I just looked at these on a different monitor than the one I typically use at home, on of my school's flat panels and they look like crap compared to my crt

Hopefully the rescans I am going to get done are better

neatimage or similar program could probably help these to an extent, but good luck on the rescans...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back