Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Early morning random shoot. CC please :D:D:D

1.jpg

11.jpg

3.jpg

8.jpg

I like the pose and the subject matter of shot 3, where she is seated on the grass in front of that cool-looking building, but the excessively dark vignetting on the lower right hand corners and across the bottom middle of the frame looks poor. The shot could have stood on its own, without that vignetted look, which is really killing the colors. Katie has a distinctive look,and is a good photographic subject.

#1 - The hatband is blown out. Love her expression.

#2 - The pop-up book doesn't work for me, but everything else does.

#3 - It seems the vignetting seems to be hiding something. What is it?

#4 - A bit less of the right side of the frame? Blacks are a touch heavy IMO. Diggin' the fluidity.

Love all.

Don't change a thing.

BIG win.

^what he said

gorgeous

Love the poses & colors...I'm curious as to what PP was involved.

Love it! Leave as is! :)

*edit - and wait wait wait...is that not the Pittock mansion in PDX?

Thank you for the CC everyone and Yes it is the Pittock Mansion :D:D

Adding Vignette has been a hard thing to NOT do its addicting lol but i know it can be overdone and wrongfully applied.

PP= Several Layers of a light turquoise overlay used as either Hard light or Pin Light then either a layer of High Pass filter or Unsharp Mask to sharped a little. Lens Correction Distort filter to apply Vignette. Adjust curves and a little most contrast adjust.

PP= Several Layers of a light turquoise overlay used as either Hard light or Pin Light then either a layer of High Pass filter or Unsharp Mask to sharped a little. Lens Correction Distort filter to apply Vignette. Adjust curves and a little most contrast adjust.

Thanks for the info and I love the location! I'm in and out of PDX every couple of weeks and try and make that hike when I can.

Great shots and I love the style of post processing :)

If you ever want to shoot together man let me know. I have plenty of friends that love their pics taken haha

I wish you wouldn't have cut off her feet in #3! Otherwise, I love it.

Most reactions

Back