Couple of recent shoots misc. MMA, CARS, & Portrait C&C welcome

BuZzZeRkEr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is some recent work of mine other than weddings...I'm going to have to start a new thread for weddings as soon as I get a few spare moments but heres some of what's been filling in my free time
FightCard1Small.jpg

Final3WMSmall.jpg

Final20Small.jpg

testexample1.jpg

Cover1small.jpg

MIke2wmSmall.jpg

Mike1WMSmall.jpg

Mike3SMWatermark.jpg

DexFinal7WMSmall.jpg

DexFinal10WMsmall.jpg

DexFinal6WMSmall.jpg

DexFinal2WmSmall.jpg

Dexfinal17V2WMSMALL.jpg

I've gotta cut it off there.....

I love the composition and processing of #9 A bit dark. It compliments the car nicely.

does anyone mind explaining to me how to do that to the cars? All i bought my camera for was cars. haha! and that is awsome!

PM me please

I think #s 2, 3, and 4 are your strongest shots in this series. However, I'm not a fan of the selective color. I would've left them in color or just plan b&w. Also, some of the highlights are clipped.

Love the pictures of that evo X I saw some of those pictures on evom good work

#1. I think you could have done a better job bluring out the product symbles.
#2. I like, but personally I think it could be darker, make him look meaner.
#3. Looks a little erotic. Not that's a bad thing if thats what ur into.
#11. I like
#12. Wicked
#14. The lancer is lookin cooler by the minute

just a small note from a graphic design perspective is to move to watermark off the car in #12, it gets a little lost.

Nice pictures though, very nice work.

Thanks for the comments...one thing I did notice though is that the downsizing of the images for the internet added some blur/distortion to the only some of the photos.....strange. Oh well. Oh yeah I know the watermarks I know are cheesy and not well placed...just me being lazy and crunched on time....back to the bricks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back