What's new

Couple of shots - moon + rodeo

Marco

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 2, 2008
Messages
90
Reaction score
7
Location
land of the long white clown
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Moon



Rodeo

rodeo1800x684fd9.jpg
 
I like them both. Both are very sharp and show great detail.
 
What kinda lens did u use for the moon shot? i love it !
 
Both great. Well. Wow! :cheer:

I've stopped envying those who are able to take moon shots of the kind for else I'd long be eaten by envy ... not good ;). But yes, I still wish I could take photos like that.

And that action shot of the rodeo ... phew! QUITE some action there. The expression on the face of the rider says it all. PERFECT moment!
 
What kinda lens did u use for the moon shot? i love it !

Used a telescope for it :)

Equivalent of 1000mm plus I used a 2x barlow so in effect it is actually 2000mm. In fact it was too big to fit into the frame, this is actually 2 shots stitched together :)
 
Wow...I think I can see the space shuttle on that moon. Im officially jealous
 
Excellent lunar shot.
What kind of scope did you use?
 
Excellent lunar shot.
What kind of scope did you use?

Thanks :)
I used a Skywatcher 200 Explorer for this. One day hope to get a proper mount and guide scope setup to long exposures of deep space objects, but well..... money.....
 
Both are great. 2nd, esp. Great photojournalism shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom