What's new

Couple photoshoot.

caroline3746

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 20, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
washington
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just want some thoughts and tips from you guys please =]

28111_118823804802240_117842164900404_210747_6343310_n.jpg


28111_118823808135573_117842164900404_210748_1004751_n.jpg

28111_118823811468906_117842164900404_210749_906832_n.jpg

28111_118823814802239_117842164900404_210750_5338347_n.jpg

28111_118823828135571_117842164900404_210752_4817587_n.jpg

28111_118823831468904_117842164900404_210753_1356294_n.jpg

28111_118824171468870_117842164900404_210755_3973120_n.jpg

28111_118824174802203_117842164900404_210756_5436171_n.jpg

28111_118824184802202_117842164900404_210758_3182143_n.jpg

28111_118824188135535_117842164900404_210759_8083270_n.jpg

28111_118824191468868_117842164900404_210760_46567_n.jpg
 
The only real problem that I see is that other than #3 and the last one (please number your pictures) is that the girl seems to be having no fun at all. She looks like she would rather be any place but there.

BTW I love the sunglasses shot. Nice!

EDIT: A little light would help... Even the flash from your camera could have given some catch lights in the eyes.
 
everything from the sunglasses down was great! The ones before that looked to me like "smile, I have a camera...." but the ones from the glasses down looked like real photographs.

The first ones I could see cars and stuff in the background, the water one would be cool, where they are on the tree, but something more special should be done to soften??? the background?

I am a very newbie, so I don't know the techie terms as of yet.
 
In #1 you could take a step back. They look "squeezed" in this picture. This one with hands making heart it's a great idea, but could be made little better. I like the idea, but not how you (they?) did it. I saw pics like that before and many were made much better. And as everyone says, the pic with sunglasses is great.

Beside that, they both look worried in those pictures => uncomfortable.
 
Thank you guys =]
In all honesty they where kinda a awkward couple to photography and they would not stop fidgeting. anyone photograph people like this and know how to make them more comfy?

and thanks I love the sunglass one =] They guy kept trying to wear them the whole time! and at the end I asked them if they wanted anything more personal like if they had a photo in mind and of course they said no and then I thought of using his glasses =]

and thank you all for your tips. im gonna try the one on the tree with a softer bg and see how it looks.

and sorry for not numbering!
 
the sunglasses one is pretty cool.
 
Thank you guys =]
In all honesty they where kinda a awkward couple to photography and they would not stop fidgeting. anyone photograph people like this and know how to make them more comfy?

I believe talking to them before about it would help, maybe joking, etc. I dont have any experience in taking this kind of pictures, but this is what I would do. Socialize a little before, and then shot. GL on you next session.
 
Thank you guys =]
In all honesty they where kinda a awkward couple to photography and they would not stop fidgeting. anyone photograph people like this and know how to make them more comfy?

In the film days, I shot a couple of "fake rolls" to give them time to relax. Today, with digital, just shoot, shoot, shoot while talking to them about everything and anything. Try and find out what interests them and talk about that.

Also I find that the more relax and easy going you are, the more the couple/subject is.
 
I really feel sorry for that guy, he actually likes being around someone that hideous. Glasses pic is best but would pretty awesome cross processed imo.
 
haircut...!

+1 sunglass shot.
 
I really feel sorry for that guy, he actually likes being around someone that hideous. Glasses pic is best but would pretty awesome cross processed imo.

That is unprofessional and uncalled for. Why don't you just stick to critiquing the pictures, not the models.
 
I really feel sorry for that guy, he actually likes being around someone that hideous. Glasses pic is best but would pretty awesome cross processed imo.

That is unprofessional and uncalled for. Why don't you just stick to critiquing the pictures, not the models.

Ok. Sorry models?

In the third picture if you look at the reflection of the glasses you can see the photographer lol.
 
To the OP, if you wouldn't mind, perhaps you should post only 5 pics max and number them. That will make it easier for us to critique. I will do a few here:

#1. She has a unflattering nose. Try not to do profile shoot with people such as her.

#2. I refer to this as the "crotch shot". In this pose, it does not look flattering. Sun glasses hanging out of pocket is distracting.

#3. Her pose looks forced and she looks uncomfortable. The sun is blowing out her face, and looks like she is squinting. Avoid if you can, taking pictures at this time of day, unless you know how to use fill flash or you have a diffuser.

Sun glasses shot. I like this one.

Heart shot. The idea is good, but the actual kissing is causing smashed lips, nose and face. Not very flattering. Perhaps take the shot just right before the actual kiss.
 
In the third picture if you look at the reflection of the glasses you can see the photographer lol.


oh...hahaha....I just noticed that. The picture is just too small though to see. :-P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom