skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Oct 7, 2006 #1
MG TF 135 TPF Noob! Joined May 29, 2006 Messages 218 Reaction score 0 Location Hampshire, England Oct 7, 2006 #2 I like. Really great when everyday, boring objects become something interesting in a photo. Its alot more fun too, going out and streching the mind to find something different. Well done. Oh, for the record........#2 is my fave.
I like. Really great when everyday, boring objects become something interesting in a photo. Its alot more fun too, going out and streching the mind to find something different. Well done. Oh, for the record........#2 is my fave.
DeepSpring TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,451 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 7, 2006 #3 Agree with above I like number 2 the most You really took some uninteresting places and turned them into great shots
Agree with above I like number 2 the most You really took some uninteresting places and turned them into great shots
deggimatt No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 16, 2006 Messages 572 Reaction score 56 Location malta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 7, 2006 #4 I like number 2 the most too
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Oct 8, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 thanks guys