Couple shoot C&C please TIA

CorrieMichael

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$IMG_9392washdpilightflarelogo.jpg

Love the expression and the moment. But other than that, I'm not really feeling this one. I dunno how much of this is subjective, but I can at least say what I don't like about it.

I'm not a fan of the overexposed / undersaturated treatment. I'm not feeling the lens flare. And I'm not feeling the composition... with him being taller and looking down at her looking up, the composition feels cramped / jammed into the right third.

If they were on the left of the frame, then maybe the big soft hazy ball of blur would be replaced by them, and right side could fall off to background tones, and the lens flare would maybe then be working for me. Maybe.

Are they kissing or laughing?

Are they kissing or laughing?

They were laughing just before this shot....which I have then started getting intimate........which is this shot..................then there is a kiss shot.....but this was my favorite out of all 3

Love the expression and the moment. But other than that, I'm not really feeling this one. I dunno how much of this is subjective, but I can at least say what I don't like about it.

I'm not a fan of the overexposed / undersaturated treatment. I'm not feeling the lens flare. And I'm not feeling the composition... with him being taller and looking down at her looking up, the composition feels cramped / jammed into the right third.

If they were on the left of the frame, then maybe the big soft hazy ball of blur would be replaced by them, and right side could fall off to background tones, and the lens flare would maybe then be working for me. Maybe.

I appreciate your input.....there was some intention here which all of which you don't like....and I like that you tell me exactly what you are thinking. I really appreciate the time and effort everyone puts in to comment. I asked for C&C so I appreciate it! Thank you!

I really like the image itself. The expressions are very real. I am not a fan of fake lens flare.

Their kiss made the sun explode!

$IMG_9392washdplogoi.jpg Here is the original without the added bit of flare.....I actually didn't add that much.....just thought I would add a bit to what was there......either way I guess no one likes this shot lol.........that's too bad.....I think it might be one of my favs :)

View attachment 53243 Here is the original without the added bit of flare.....I actually didn't add that much.....just thought I would add a bit to what was there......either way I guess no one likes this shot lol.........that's too bad.....I think it might be one of my favs :)
I like it like this. I would also like it in b/w too. (a contrasty b/w) I would clone out the green spot on her shoulder though.

Would have made a very beautiful vertical shot...

The added lens flare effect...ehhh...I like lens flare if it is natural and not obviously added in post. I really like their expressions and body language, but it does feel cramped, and they feel sort of jammed into the right hand side, as nycphotography astutely mentioned. The whole composition feels unbalanced to me, and unbalanced doesn't feel right when a tender or intimate moment is what's being portrayed.

The added lens flare effect...ehhh...I like lens flare if it is natural and not obviously added in post. I really like their expressions and body language, but it does feel cramped, and they feel sort of jammed into the right hand side, as nycphotography astutely mentioned. The whole composition feels unbalanced to me, and unbalanced doesn't feel right when a tender or intimate moment is what's being portrayed.

^ This ^

View attachment 53243 Here is the original without the added bit of flare.....I actually didn't add that much.....just thought I would add a bit to what was there......either way I guess no one likes this shot lol.........that's too bad.....I think it might be one of my favs :)
I like it like this. I would also like it in b/w too. (a contrasty b/w) I would clone out the green spot on her shoulder though.

thanks a million!

Thanks I appreciate it!

Most reactions

Back