Couple shots from a recent lingerie shoot

Alleh Lindquist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.allehphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Turns out I have come to a point where I feel my portfolio has taken a different direction than I want to go with my photography so I don't plan to do these types of shoots any longer. I far prefer outdoor adventure and sports advertising.

3087884099_5470f41367.jpg

3080232073_2d1fa651a6.jpg

what are you using for light? is that a strobe with a honey comb grid or snoot on it?

Whatever you are using for lighting is insufficient.

skieur

You can't see any lingerie... Is this an effort to represent a certain brand or chain, because the lingerie is poorly represented due to the major underexposure.... Or is it just to show sexy women in lingerie, in which case I'd still like to see a better-lit subject.

If you go to his flickr, he's got other shots where it's lighter =).

the lingerie is poorly represented due to the major underexposure....

Its not underexposure, its lighting... there is a big difference.

I do quite like the poses and the light source... so as images they are fine, but if they are for lingerie promotional puposes then they don't really work imo.

Yes it was a strobe with a 10 degree grid. For everyone that thinks the images are underexposed you need to go read some books and learn a little more about lighting before you should start to critique it.

They are not commercial shots so displaying the lingerie was not a priority. I wanted to get dark moody shots with harsh shadows hence why I used only one flash with a grid.

Most reactions

Back