Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 5, 2012 #2 Excellent images...sadly gone unnoticed
SloRon TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2012 Messages 24 Reaction score 8 Location Cleveland Nov 5, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks, it was a great trip!
kathyt Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 11, 2012 Messages 3,759 Reaction score 1,888 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 5, 2012 #4 These are fantastic. That 3rd one is amazing. I lived in San Diego for 4 years and I miss it so much. Thanks for taking me back for a minute.
These are fantastic. That 3rd one is amazing. I lived in San Diego for 4 years and I miss it so much. Thanks for taking me back for a minute.
ChrisedwardsHT No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 190 Reaction score 36 Location Kansas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 5, 2012 #5 I really like the skull!!! I would do a little tighter crop.. That's just me though.
pixmedic5 5 I am the Lord thy Mod Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 7, 2012 Messages 15,490 Reaction score 7,889 Location Central Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 5, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #6 ChrisedwardsHT said: I really like the skull!!! I would do a little tighter crop.. That's just me though. Click to expand... agreed on the skull..the other skulls that are only partially visible are distracting. although, it IS cool that you can make out the word "skulls" in the background.
ChrisedwardsHT said: I really like the skull!!! I would do a little tighter crop.. That's just me though. Click to expand... agreed on the skull..the other skulls that are only partially visible are distracting. although, it IS cool that you can make out the word "skulls" in the background.