What's new

Couple shots from the park

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
Shot in albany, NY a few weeks ago! Feedback appreciated

dsc0995hs7.jpg


dsc0990lb7.jpg


dsc0995hs7.jpg


And an infared one...
dsc1018pe0.jpg
 
the skies are great! (did you use a polarized filter? or pp them?)

I like the one in the river the most!
 
the first and the third are the ones i like of these... mainly cause it has layers of blue, brown, green... it would be cool to get some colored reflection of the sky or trees in teh summer in the river itself...
 
I think I might have to get one of those. the skies are stunning
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom