What's new

Cow Trash

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
1,337
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
CowTrash243.jpg
 
I did not know what to expect from the title and was prepared for anything ... but not really this ... this makes me laugh.

And I love the coloured black-and-white pic we have here, and the very simplistic composition.

Will you tell us something about the context in which you found this?
 
I always check out your posts when I see one because they are usually fantastic. However I don't find this shot pleasing to the eye.

The composition is interesting, but I find the extreme contrast a bit overwhelming and the subject just doesn't appeal to me.

Perhaps a bit lower key black and white conversion would be an improvment? Just my two cents.
 
LaFoto - taken at the fair and it was located near, yes, the cows.

Richard - I just looked at this on my laptop (looked good on my main computer) and I see what you mean - very blown-out looking - a re-scan of the film to fix this would be possible but not worth it - just a fun picture...

Tuna
 
hey tuna, wheres the photo?

dont see anything
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom